Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finals Week...

Well, here at BYU, it is finals week for the summer term. In my case, I have 3 finals to take care of and as such, much studying is required of me. It's times like these, that I ask myself, "Why am I in college?!" Then, I remember that I want to be a professional... something! Of course, an education is necessary. As finals week has begun, I have reflected on how anti-social I become. I disregard friends, family, and even food for as long as I can. Acts like these aren't healthy, but I see no alternative. I often wonder if in times, I'm in the right frame of mind. Is this an overreaction to the stresses of finals, or a common occurrence among other college students as well? I imagine I'm not the only one...

1 comment:

  1. Let's be anti-social together! You are not alone is your worry and stress about finals, I can attest to that!

    ReplyDelete